JIG recently issued Bulletin 110 to allow the use of water sensors in place of Chemical Water Detectors. Parker Velcon is excited to launch its new water sensor in the coming months.
Some of the distinct advantages of the Parker Velcon Water Sensors are :
• Meets EI1598 Criteria
• Resolution of freewater : 10-50ppm
• Utilizing common sample port connections
• Powered by 9-30 DCV input
• Output 4-20mA Analog
• Straightforward electrical installation
• Reduce the cost/ price from currently available products
For more information, click on below or drop us an email at email@example.com to be notified of its availability!