We are pleased to announce that The Joint Inspection Group has announced that they have completed their final round of field trials of the Parker Velcon Water Barrier Filter and have written CDFX into their operating standards! Please see the attached bulletin.
- CDFX is the latest technology in aviation fuel filtration.
- CDFX is a Water Barrier Filter; IT REPELS WATER IN AVIATION FUEL SO IT DOES NOT GO ON-BOARD AIRCRAFT.
- CDFX is qualified to EI-1588 2nd Edition.
- CDFX has been approved for use by A4A, CSA and now JIG
- CDFX is ready to install before the JIG deadline of July 1, 2023
- CDFX differential pressure changeout increased from 15 psi to 22 psi.
- CDFX is a drop-in replacement for the 2″ filter monitor. No water sensors or modifications to existing monitor vessels are required.